A hygienic workplace means a more productive workplace.
According to The Cleaning Services Group, an office desk can be 400 times dirtier than the average toilet seat. Results showed that 80% of infections spread via contact with contaminated surfaces rather than coughing and sneezing.
So, what are the primary sources of diseases in the workplace? Check-out this infographic!
5 tips to keep yourself clean in office
○ Wash your hand with soap frequently, especially before and after you eat
○ Keep clean when using shared office supplies, including copier, fridge and microwave
○ Clean your personal belongings with disinfectant wipes
○ (IMPORTANT) Don't bring your phone along to toilets
○ Clear all crumbs on your desk after eating snacks
Does the thought of robots taking over your source of income frighten you? What will happen to our society if Artificial Intelligence (AI) becomes mor...