If you are looking to enrich your resume with an internship this year, check out these opportunities in Hong Kong!
These days, even a spot in an internship programme is not easy to come by. So get interview-ready by looking at company profiles and listening to employees' insider's tips on vanna.com !
As the world’s largest health & beauty retailer, A.S. Watson has over 14,500 stores and 4 billion happy customers across 24 markets in Asia and Europe. Passion and innovation are at the heart of A.S. Watson, which is why they've started eLab, a centralised in-house digital and tech team.
○ Full Stack Marketing Intern
If you are interested in digital marketing and want to explore more on social media and eCommerce, this role fits you!
○ Web & Graphic Design Intern
This role welcomes students from Design,Creative Media or Marketing Communications!
Founded in Hong Kong, Easyship’s vision is for e-commerce to become truly global.Logistics is a quick moving and demanding industry but Easyship retains a fun and relaxed atmosphere. The team are young, energetic and motivated and enjoy close bonds together, making the office a happy and fun place to work.
○ Easyship Intern (Operations / Marketing / Sales / Finance / HR / Tech)
Easyship is looking for Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Web Development, Software Engineering, Customer Service, Finance, Accounting, HR, Operations and Logistics interns.
Generali has established strong, sustainable, and lasting relationships in Hong Kong since the early 1970’s. Today, their professional team understands that clients’ needs are varied, and dedicate themselves to design innovative and flexible measures to ensure every unique client is fully protected.
○ 2020 Summer Internship (Business Administration/ Management, Energy, Engineering, Environmental Studies, Finance/ Accounting, Information Technology/Computer Science, Logistics / Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Media / Communication /Journalism / Translation, Science, Sustainability)
Founded in Singapore in 2012, foodpanda quickly expanded across the world and is now one of the largest online food delivery companies. foodpanda’s mission is simple – to bring good food to customers, exactly when they want it.
○ Internship 2020 (Account Management, Business Development, Marketing, Finance, Business Intelligence, People Operations, Logistics, Partner Operations, Content, Sales Operations)
Do you wanna change your job? Or you are still looking for a graduation job? Take a look to these companies and they may need your talent!
Ovolo believes that with happy staff comes happy guests. The company acknowledges that every role is unique, and gives employees a great level of auto...