Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, implement Blockchain course (Public & Private Blockchain) curriculum that produces job market ready graduates
- Define applicant prerequisites for the course and additional admissions criteria
- Identify relevant jobs graduates of the program qualify upon completion of the course and collaborate with the Graduate Placement team on creating job readiness curriculum focusing on industry interview best practices and expectations
- Minimum 1 years of experience in the Blockchain industry with focus on either Private or Public blockchain technologies such as Ethereum (Solidity), Hyperledger and Corda R3
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields, candidates with advanced degrees in related disciplines will be preferred
- Previous experience as educator and/or training provider will be preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; comfortable and compelling in public speaking situations
- Having prior startup experience is a plus
Email your CV and an intro letter by clicking "Apply".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.