We develop for developers and track over 250M+ international shipments on a monthly basis. This means you will have the ability to bring positive impact to the global eCommerce community.
AfterShip's mission is to help retailers such as Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Groupon, Zalora, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Etsy and Wish (to name a few) win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers; with a focus on automating eCommerce operations after sales, from shipping, tracking to returns.
Through our growing family of apps and services, we power top eCommerce platforms, retailers and developers worldwide to provide a better customer journey and experience.
We're looking for a technical product manager to take ownership of the API platform, someone who can connect with both the developers and businesses.
- Fun startup culture with diverse and inclusive international teams
- Happy Friday sharings and happy-hour gatherings
- Flexible working hours and unlimited work-from-home
- 5-day work week and 15 days annual leave
- Benefits include medical coverage and performance bonus
- Employment visa sponsorship (if required)
- Build top-class shipping and tracking API platform that developers love
- Integrate global carriers and logistics service providers via API, webhooks and EDI
- Determine API structure and write simple documentation to which non-engineers can understand
- Take responsibility for the API metrics (uptime, latency and others)
- Communicating and coordinating product strategy and vision with other teams
- Technical education background (Computer Science or Information Systems)
- Experience in RESTful API and integration
- Possess basic understanding of shipment tracking
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Fluency in both languages, English and Mandarin
- Willing to travel to Shenzhen for approximately 3 days a week
Once upon a time: Winner of 2011 Global Startup Battle and 1st Startup Weekend Hong Kong
Clients: Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Groupon, Zalora, OnePlus, LivingSocial, Etsy and Wish (to name a few)
Mission: Our mission is to help retailers win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
Tracks: 250M+ international shipments per month
Couriers: 519+ international couriers integrated
Users: 500K+ globally
Crew: 60+ globally