About the role
The successful candidate will be part of the team responsible for the development of Asia Miles partnerships with a focus on Living & Wellness and travel partnerships. Reporting to the Partnership and Business Development Manager, the successful candidate will work with both existing and new partners to understand their needs and devise solutions to achieve those goals.Key responsibilities
Asia Miles Market Development
- Support Asia Miles expansion plans and understand competitive landscape & market structure to drive program objectives amongst partners.
- Seek and develop new mileage accrual partners across the above markets focusing on the travel industry to achieve sales targets
- Assist to develop and execute our strategies
- Work with potential and existing partners to maintain and grow mileage accrual opportunities. Build and maintain a good working rapport with partners
- Work closely with AML related departments to cross-sell, leverage and maximize revenue opportunities
- To plan and drive specific projects contributing to Asia Miles program development
Manage Operations Team
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Work with our internal teams to manage and maintain both new & existing partnerships and conduct regular performance reviews
- Explore and capture mileage sales opportunities
- Degree holder with experience in sales, marketing, or loyalty programmes preferred
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Travel-Related or Wellness Industry.
- Mature, creative, and business minded team player with the ability to work independently and face challenges, possesses of problem-solving with good numerical, analytical skills & negotiation skills
- Proven relationship and people Management skills with the ability to be customer-centric and work with tools to build/design solutions for partners
- Computer literacy with knowledge in e-commerce, CRM or database marketing will be an advantage
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Organized and result-oriented
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese is a must. Mandarin & other languages are a plus.
- Willing to (as required) travel within the region