About the role
The Analyst, UX/UI Design, is responsible for customer experience design and implementation excellence of Asia Miles' digital channels. This role utilises member insights to influence digital customer experience design across various Asia Miles' touchpoints.Key responsibilities
- Create key members' journey map, wireframes design, visual concepts and prototypes.
- Collaborate in the development, update, and visualisation, of member experience principles/guidelines, in order to assist all teams in effective interpretation and implementation of the principles.
- Future concept and member experience envisioning and visualisation
- At various phases of customer-centric design, collaborate closely with other Customer Experience team members and members of the larger organisation to develop stimuli and prototypes of experiences concepts for iterative prototyping for research team to solicit member feedbacks
- Conduct usability research to evaluate product design and experience and provide actionable feedback to guide UX decision
- Map, visualise and review the existing customer experience journey, and as a re-designing catalyst of identified elements of the Asia Miles future customer journey
Design & Architecture development
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Develop and maintain customer journey map and moment of truths for all key member personas to ensure experiential consistency of all Asia Miles user touch-points.
- Develop prototypes of wireframes of new service and experiences to facilitate Digital Personalisation journey for web and mobile platforms.
- Digital savvy, 3-5 years of relevant design experience and preferably with a B2C focus. Loyalty programme design experience is a plus.
- Deep understanding of UX patterns, Journey mapping, visual design, usability and Information Architecture.
- Deep Understanding of different usability testing methods, including when and how to apply during the product development / post-launch period.
- Wireframe & design prototypes for quick concepts.
- HTML and CSS
- Proficient in Sketch or Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and wireframing software (Axure, Balsamiq, OmniGraffle, etc.)
- Team player and detailed orientated.
- Great communication skills and attention to detail.
- Proactive approach to projects / avid problem solver.
- Well rounded portfolio that exhibits a strong understanding of design, interaction and user experience across mobile and web.
- University graduate