About the role
The Customer Experience Design Manager, is accountable for driving a consistent and excellent experience design for Asia Miles Members. He or She will lead the design process (online and offline), from planning, utilising insights from research to product prototyping, testing, and final application design. This role will also co-lead the development of design assets for the company, encourage Design Thinking and the delivery of a better overall experience for members.
Key Visions for Customer Experience Design Team
1. Drive product and experience innovation from customer-centric principles
Define challenge statements based on insight to lead, drive and coach teams for product and experience development/innovation through collaboration.
2. Enforce experiential consistency of all Asia Miles user touch-points
Ensure that the Asia Miles user experience is consistent for members by maintaining integrity of the Asia Miles brand DNA and design principles.
3. Drive organisational transformation and build customer-centric innovation capabilities internally
To develop/refine the appropriate education tools, design principles and tools to develop different levels of capabilities for customer-centered design across the organisation.
Design for customers
• Develop design strategy base on research and customer insights
• Responsible for driving excellence in experience design in a human centric way across key customer facing touch points.
• Collaborate closely with Brand, Channel Marketing, Digital Product & Technology, and Member Services teams, for both online and offline design.
• Define "Design Principles" for Asia Miles
• Identify and Prioritise initiatives.
• Lead research team utilising insights from quantitative and qualitative research as well as larger market and technology trend contexts.
Customer journey mapping
• Define, develop and maintain customer journey map and moment of truths for all key member personas to ensure experiential consistency of all Asia Miles user touch-points.
• Co-lead the definition of experience/channel strategies, principles, guidelines and be a steward of the digital design guide with Channel Marketing team.
• Develop low-fidelity prototypes of wireframes of new service and experiences by leading his/her team and agency partner(s).
• Continuous nurturing and recruitment of talents.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
• Digital savvy, 12+ years of relevant design experience and preferably with a B2C focus. Loyalty programme design experience is a plus.
• Acute Business Acumen / commercial sense and Customer centric mentality
• Highly organised, able to work independently and can make decisions intelligently.
• A highly motivated, creative, dynamic and innovative team leader
• University graduate