About the role
Asia Miles, Asia's leading travel and lifestyle rewards programme, is looking for a temporary Marketing Solutions Executive (Lifestyle) to join our Marketing & Engagement Department on a 6-month contract basis.
As Marketing Solutions Executive (Lifestyle), you will be answering our Dining and Retail partners' marketing objectives by implementing result-driven marketing campaigns across different channels.
You will assist in formulating industry specific marketing strategies, planning campaign communication mix, as well as working closely with marketing agencies on content development, etc.
- Implement marketing campaigns with the purpose of meeting our business partners' marketing requirements and the company's business objective.
- Assist in designing and implementing marketing campaigns via multiple channels including eDM, social media, digital paid media and key opinion leaders (KOL), etc.
- Manage content for marketing campaigns, ensuring it is delivering the brand promise and adhering to brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with internal business units, such as Data Analytics, Business Development, Channel Marketing, for the planning and execution of marketing initiatives.
- Identify the right target market segmentation and design campaign workflow with Adobe Campaign marketing tool to deploy email marketing campaigns.
- Prepare post campaign reports to monitor and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to analyse campaign results, collecting member behaviour insights and share with partners for future marketing initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or other related discipline.
- 2-3 years of extensive marketing campaign management experience.
- Experience in Advertising/Media agencies will also be an advantage.
- Experience in Digital Marketing (eDM, social media marketing) and vendor management required.
- Must have good analytical and data management skills.
- Knowledge in using database management software and campaign management tool will be a plus but not a must.
- Knowledge in marketing landscape in dining and/or retail industry will be highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese.