- Lead end to end eCommerce project life cycle by setting priorities, monitoring progress and resolve issues.
- Motivate the development team to deliver successful projects.
- Become a subject matter expert in all A.S. Watson Group eCommerce channels.
- Partner with solution architects and leverage industry best practices to design and deliver high quality native eCommerce applications.
- Be part of the business and technology leadership in understanding the options, costs and timing tradeoffs for potential decisions.
- Develop and maintain executable project timelines, resource plans, and cost estimates for all eCommerce projects/releases.
- Escalate issues to senior management early, before they create significant impact to a project/release.
- Conduct code review sessions to ensure quality and performance.
- Support the system integration and user acceptance testing phases. Provide timely defect analysis, remediation, and reporting.
- Stay abreast of emerging new technologies or trends that could impact and ultimately use for the company's eCommerce channel.
- Conduct user training to business stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation
- University (or college) graduate from a major subject on Information Technology, eCommerce, Multi-media or relevant discipline
- Strong BA experience in end-to-end release, deployment, implementation or support of APAC eCommerce systems
- Have good sound knowledge in eCommerce, mobile, multi-channel and/or digital system integration
- Possess knowledge and experience on Hybris is a definite advantage
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with a demonstrate high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team and independently
- Good communication in English and Cantonese both written and spoken with spoken Mandarin will be an advantage
- Some travel may be required within the Asia region
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Digital Business Specialist
Watson House,1-5 Wo Liu Hang Road,Fo Tan,Shatin NT Hong Kong