As part of the RPA Center of Excellence, you will be supporting the process automation journey by applying automation techniques. ASW is now at a mature level adopted with process automation internally and is planning to further enhance our business units with innovative approach.
As an RPA Developer, you will be focused on building end to end automation process solutions that meets business requirements. You will work within project planning constraints, owning development solutions and have a high level of exposure to a wide range of stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Oversee the entire RPA environment architecture and provide system release support
- Evaluate processes and make recommendations with regard to their potential and suitability for RPA and work effort estimation
- Create and maintain throughout the project lifecycle, the Solution Design Document (SDD) including detailed RPA solution process flows, process and technical specification
- Design and develop Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions and development best practice
- Drive Blue Prism solutions through test, change management, and production readiness cycles, providing operational and change management support for all RPA developments
- Manage the virtual workforce, maintaining deployed robotics capabilities, business volume scaling, load balancing and allocation of software robots to meet agreed SLAs with business units
- Lead the investigation and detailed analysis of RPA Incidents and process exceptions including a strategic approach to root cause analysis
- Mentor colleagues through the Blue Prism training and accreditation program, providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques
- Experience developing and implementing automated Blue Prism processes as an accredited Blue Prism developer or suitable wider development experience
- Minimum 1 year experience of RPA (BluePrism) development, going through the end-to-end automation lifecycle
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- Excellent understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel
- Experience in other coding practices such as .net, VBA, SQL, HTML, C#
- Knowledge of the Retail or Finance Operations, products, systems and divisions
Watson House,1-5 Wo Liu Hang Road,Fo Tan,Shatin NT Hong Kong