The role suits individuals with analytical and inquisitive minds who can take complex issues, pull together data from multiple sources, simplify the issue and break it into its component parts and then present clear and concise conclusions.
The role requires you to work with experts from different areas of the business and therefore you will be a capable networker who is comfortable working with diverse teams and in sharing opinions and be able to engage and influence others.
The role has a mix of routine accounting and project work.
As the business evolves, we expect you to be part of the change, leading the thinking and challenging everything. Key Responsibilities
- Work with Finance Shared Service Centre and other departments in month-end closing, annual budget, forecast review and analysis.
- Lead a project to simplify reporting and review the end to end finance systems. Make recommendations as to where improvements in controls and efficiency could be made
- Act as Finance representative in various projects to implement and achieve business initiatives, while ensuring sound controls and procedures are in place
- Handle cash flow management and forecasting
- Prepare audit schedules and liaise with internal / external auditor on annual audit.
- Undertake and participate ad hoc projects as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline
- Professional accounting qualification with good understanding of IFRS.
- Minimum 6 years' experience in accounting and audit experience for accounting firms and/ or MNCs
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with different stake holders of the organization
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and knowledge of Oracle or similar systems.
- Experience of working in Retail/ FMCG is an advantage but not a must
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and proficient in English
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume in WORD FORMAT with expected salary to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application. Location
Watson House,1-5 Wo Liu Hang Road,Fo Tan,Shatin NT Hong Kong