- Working closely with the Application Manager and the Finance Business Units to develop, support and rollout Finance related application systems.
- As the system owner, to monitor the system process, knowledge and skill to provide immediate support to end users
- Lead the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from requirement study, systems analysis and design, system development and testing, implementation to maintenance and support with internal and external users.
- Develop technical specification according to the requirement. Review impact on technical and functional side for integration with different systems.
- Arrange delivery of the changes, with the necessary testing process with users' validation for compliance to corporate standard. The delivery may involve changes by vendors and developers both internally and externally on various systems
- Monitor and maintain application system including trouble-shooting, bug fixing and ad-hoc queries.
- Involve in UAT, rollout and post-implementations support, with focus on getting signoff and ownership from users.
- Manage training materials and oversees the user training.
- Provide support to the supporting system and the necessary interfaces for timely, properly reconciled and accurately delivery of information.
- University (or college) graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant discipline
- Good IT work experience with Oracle Business Suite or any ERP related Financial systems. Prior work experience in large complex environments is a plus.
- Experience with handling user requests while managing onsite vendor is an advantage.
- Good presentation skills and confident to speak with senior stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team and independently.
- Good communication in English and Cantonese both written and spoken with spoken Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as System Analyst.
Watson House,1-5 Wo Liu Hang Road,Fo Tan,Shatin NT Hong Kong