This position will be responsible for the development of MoneyBack's partnerships and will work with both existing and new partners to understand their needs, and devise win-win solutions to achieve those business goals. Key Responsibilities
- Support MoneyBack's expansion plans and understand competitive landscape & market structure to drive program/business objectives amongst partners.
- Seek and develop new strategic lifestyle partners like merchants, hotels, entertainment/event organizers, suppliers, other retailers etc. to achieve business objectives.
- Assist to develop and execute our partnership strategy - including conversion programs, co-branded marketing and collaboration.
- Work with potential and existing partners to maintain and grow various formats of offering and redemption opportunities. Build and maintain good working rapport with partners.
- Follow through partners' marketing campaigns leveraging on MoneyBack as the leading tool to support their business plans, including budgeting, tactics and offer setting, segmentation, channel selection, marketing communications, implementation and performance tracking.
- Work closely with internal departments to cross sell, leverage and maximize revenue opportunities.
- To plan and drive specific projects contributing to MoneyBack program development.
- Work and oversee execution and maintain both new & existing partnerships and conduct regular performance reviews.
- Explore and capture sales opportunities, supervise and manage partners to implement agreed marketing plan.
- Degree holder with 5 years or above relevant work experience preferably with experience in partnerships, business development, marketing, or loyalty programmes
- Mature, creative, and business minded team player with the ability to work independently and face challenges, possesses of problem solving with good numerical, analytical skills & negotiation skills
- Proven relationship and people management skills with ability to be customer centric and work with tools to build/design solutions for partners
- Computer literacy with knowledge in e-commerce, CRM or database marketing will be an advantage
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Organized, result-oriented and good team player
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese is a must. Mandarin is a plus
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume in WORD FORMAT with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application. Location
Watson House,1-5 Wo Liu Hang Road,Fo Tan,Shatin NT Hong Kong