This is a newly created position of our Group Finance team. The Senior Accountant is mainly responsible for providing project support on projects related to latest accounting standards (e.g. IFRS 16.), as
well as handling reporting matters and other financial reports on monthly basis. Responsibilities:
- Provide project support on projects related to latest accounting standards (e.g. Project 16.)·
- Apply testing over Oracle on the adoption of new standards.
- Suggest process improvement of in-house system or automatizing processes and procedures.
- Provide support senior management on ad hoc assignment and project matters.
- Degree holder preferable in Accountancy or related disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 5 years post qualified solid experience in accounting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills to deal with senior management
- Mature, logical, proactive, organized, self-motivated, detailed-oriented, able to work independently and efficiently
- Good command of both spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in computer applications, excel and PowerPoint presentation
Watson House,1-5 Wo Liu Hang Road,Fo Tan,Shatin NT Hong Kong