Working in the Group Supply Chain Department, this position is responsible for closely working with business units to create and develop a robust operating infrastructure for maximizing the business growth. Responsibilities:
- To work closely with Asia BUs in an expert role on major supply chain projects such as warehouse relocation, 3PL contracts, supply chain tenders, operational best practice, etc.
- To provide professional advice to BUs on warehouse layouts, operational workflow, productivity enhancements and other distribution elements to improve service to stores in a cost effective manner
- To build and support best operational practice required from implementation of eCommerce and multi-channel fulfillment solutions in Asia and analyse the related costs across Asia BUs
- To advise on supply chain and warehouse operations for ensuring full compliance with the Group Retail Operating Standards (ROS)
- To make ad hoc BU visits to review and make recommendations to improve their supply chain operations
- Degree holder with min. 8 years of solid exp. in FMCG distribution centre, retail supply chain or retail store operations
- With profound working knowledge of replenishment and warehouse operations.
- With proven record in project management role preferably in a logistics or store operations context. Similar exp. in an IT context may be considered
- Exp. in health, beauty, fresh & frozen products distribution is an advantage
- Based in Hong Kong or Malaysia and must be highly mobile for frequent travel
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.