As one of the market leaders in the Retail Industry, we are now heavily investing in technology and human resources in our digital transformation. IT is not only an individual function unit providing technology support but become a crucial party on technical enabler for business initiatives and connecting all the user
departments to go through the changes. We are now looking for high caliber candidates to join us in the following position:
- Working with business users to understand and translate business requirements into business and technical specifications.
- Working with Group Store Team in system design, Store Operation Team and other relevant user departments in operation flow, data flow, training and control processes.
- Creation and Execution of all test plans required for the new functionality
- Develop the deployment plan and roll out system to stores
- Provide guidance and resolution on wide range of technical and non-technical customer issues covering all the applications running in our stores
- Manage our 1st tier support team and ensure smooth run of day to day store system operation
- Provide assistance with the preparation and setup of new store openings
- University (or college) graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science Engineering or relevant disciplines
- 3 to 4 years store system e.g. POS in retail business, preferable in FMCG sector. Strong candidates without retail experience will also be considered
- Technical knowledge and experience in Oracle technology set, Microsoft.NET, MS SQL, Windows Server, Windows Command Scripts
- Experience working with retail POS system peripherals, printers, scanners, cash drawers, monitors, card readers, handheld terminals and electronic scales etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical mind and troubleshooting skills. Can work in a team and independently.
- Good communication in English and Cantonese, both written and spoken with spoken Mandarin will be an advantage
Watson House,1-5 Wo Liu Hang Road,Fo Tan,Shatin NT Hong Kong