You will play an important role in growing Watsons online business across Asia, and providing an enhanced customer experience in their O+O shopping journey. You will lead and develop product strategy and plan for Watsons eCommerce and create new omnichannel solutions that work seamlessly online and offline, driving critical projects to grow and enhance Watson's ecosystem. Responsibilities:
- Define product strategy and optimize our customers' experience using a variety of inputs, and clearly articulate rationale behind product decisions
- Deeply understand our customers and their needs, and guide our world-class team to shape remarkable solutions
- In collaboration with Business Analysis, UX design, developer, marketing, Operations, trading and analytics teams, lead the end-to-end success of projects from discovery to launch
- Identify new growth opportunities via quantitative research, UX studies, and reviews of industry standard methodologies
- Serve as the point person for product area to leadership and across the organization
- Influence key stakeholders throughout Watsons to align intent, resources, and prioritization
- Min. 8 years experience in product management, ideally in the eCommerce sector
- Proven experience in working with agile methodologies, ideally Scrum
- Good understanding of UX/UI design and A/B testing across desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Good project management skills and being able to deliver great product features
- With solid technical understanding, ideally hands-on experience in software development/web technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Team oriented way of working and strong communication skills, being able to efficiently work in cross-functional teams
- Open minded personality that loves to improve and learn new things, combined with a "getting-things-done-mentality"
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application. Location
Watson House,1-5 Wo Liu Hang Road,Fo Tan,Shatin NT Hong Kong