The role is responsible for sourcing & evaluation of new exclusive brands, brand management & coordinating marketing assets for online/offline marketing activities. A typical day in this Role:
This job is a good fit for You if:
- Source & evaluate new exclusive brands and prepare potential brands proposal.
- Collect brand information, marketing materials and trainings materials from brand principals and develop marketing toolkit for online/offline marketing activities.
- Closely work with stakeholders on marketing plan to support overall brand sales and marketing strategies.
- Consolidate and keep track on sales performance, orders, inventory and local market execution.
- Prepare regular sales, inventory and marketing activities summary report for management's review.
What we look for:
- You are fond of beauty/skincare products;
- You love to connect with people across different countries;
- You are keen on pursuing your career in sourcing and marketing functions.
- Degree holder with minimum 4 years of relevant work experience, preferably in beauty sector.
- Experienced in project coordination and marketing in retail industry; with experience in eCommerce is an advantage.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint; with basic knowledge in Photoshop/Adobe illustrator is an advantage.
- Being proactive, passionate, efficient and flexible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.Location
Watson House,1-5 Wo Liu Hang Road,Hong Kong,Fo Tan NT Hong Kong