This is a newly created position of our International Buying Team. The position holder is mainly responsible for managing the team to provide quality warehouse service and ensuring that standard supply chain / warehouse procedures are followed Key Responsibilities
- Supervise and lead the team to ensure smooth daily warehouse operations
- Coordinate with internal and external parties in whole warehouse operations
- Establish and execute Standard Operation Procedure (SOP), Work Instruction (WI) and related safety guideline
- Plan and implement changes in warehouse operating process for efficiency improvement
- Lead the process revamp including relocation / expansion of sample warehouse
- Compile and provide periodical reports and statistics regularly for operation KPIs
- Monitor courier cost and provide cost analysis among service providers
- Ensure the effectiveness of daily administrative duties including facilities management, warehouse hygiene and equipment control.
- Take up ad-hoc supply chain projects / jobs
- High diploma or above in warehouse management/supply chain or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years hand-on experience in warehouse, distribution centre or logistics environment, with 2 years at supervisory level
- Eager and adaptable to change for process improvement
- Able to communicate with all levels and work independently
- Strong analytical skill with problem solving mindset
- Positive, hardworking, responsible and good team work
- Experience in WMS/barcode scanning system is preferred
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Basic skills in computer application like Excel, Word, Chinese Word Processing
- Good physical condition to perform some physical works in sample warehouse as required
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume in WORD FORMAT with expected salary to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application. Location
Watson House,1-5 Wo Liu Hang Road,Fo Tan,Shatin NT Hong Kong