As a Digital Business Specialist, you are responsible for improving eCommerce IT projects, from gathering requirements to project delivery across our digital businesses. The role involves cross-functional project management across commercial, eCommerce, and IT functional teams. A typical day in this Role:
This job is a good fit for You if:
- Responsible for maintaining and executing on the releases deployment and schedule for all Asia business units.
- Responsible for owning the release management process and methodology acting as the gatekeeper to the production environment, while ensuring a smooth delivery of planned releases.
- Guide and follow up with the resources in technology teams - development, QA, architect, to ensure the releases are ready for deployment according to timeline and budget.
- Engage with technical, business and stakeholders in business units to ensure BU is fully on-board and deployment readiness.
- Manage releases end-to-end (i.e., requirements gathering, change documentation, and creation of release notes) and ensure communication to all stakeholders.
- Produce KPI reports for management
What we look for:
- You have a detail-minded with excellent analytical, planning and presentation skills
- You have sound knowledge in e-Commerce, mobile, multi-channel and/or digital system integration
- You have excellent communication in English and Cantonese both written and spoken with spoken Mandarin will be an advantage
- Relevant degree and evidence of continuous professional development in IT role
- Experience in implementation or support of eCommerce platform
- Must have excellent analytical and organizational skills and demonstrate high attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving, quantitative and decision making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to Multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Hybris platform is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.Location
Watson House,1-5 Wo Liu Hang Road,Hong Kong,Fo Tan NT Hong Kong