This role is responsible for translating business inputs and utilizing best practice design techniques to deliver data visualizations and reporting.Responsibilities:
- Analyze business requirements (e.g., functional and technical requirements, information need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with business stakeholders, analyzing the information and prioritizing the requirements to gain understanding of the business needs.
- Create and build data visualizations and reports based on underlying data models to support business requirements - gain understanding of how the business truly operates and leverages information to drive insights through information.
- Develop logical data models based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components
- Develop testing, implementation, data conversion or application support strategies in conjunction with technical, architecture, and data teams
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or, Business Administration with a concentration in Information Systems.
- Proven work experience in building data visualizations and end user reporting utilizing tools specially with Tableau.
- Experience creating and refining conceptual alternatives, technology design and blueprint to address business needs.
- Experience planning and executing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and training with business users.
- Knowledge in using requirement management tools.
- Experience in Agile/DevOps project methodology.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application. Location
Watson House,1-5 Wo Liu Hang Road,Fo Tan,Shatin NT Hong Kong