The role suits individuals with analytical and inquisitive minds who can take complex issues, pull together data from multiple sources, simplify the issue and break it into its component parts and then present clear and concise recommendations.
The role requires you to work with experts from different areas of the business and therefore you will be a capable networker who is comfortable working with diverse teams and in sharing opinions and be able to engage and influence others.
The role has a mix of routine analysis however project work will be the main focus. A typical day in this Role:
This job is a good fit for You if:
- Work with Finance Shared Service Centre in month-end closing, annual budget, forecast review and analysis.
Ensure strict compliance of Group and internal policy within the business unit.
- Lead various projects to simplify reporting and process flows. Make recommendations as to where improvements in controls and efficiency could be made
- Prepare audit schedules and liaise with internal and external auditors on audits.
- Act as Finance representative in various projects to implement and achieve business initiatives, while ensuring sound controls and procedures are in place
- Undertake ad hoc projects as required.
What we look for:
- You are keen to join retail industry with regional exposure
- You have high level of ownership on your assigned scope of work
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline
- 10 years or above work experience, knowledge of Retail / FMCG is an advantage
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Influencing skills are key - proven ability to influence others using logic and structured arguments
- Ability to work collaboratively with different stakeholders of the organization
- Work under pressure to deadlines ensuring quality of output from the team
- High level of integrity and view quality and speed as critical elements of their work
- Strong in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Hands on experience of working with data and visual presentations for the business Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Financial Analyst
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.Location
Watson House,1-5 Wo Liu Hang Road,Hong Kong,Fo Tan NT Hong Kong