Reporting to the Accounting Manager and leading a small team, the person will be responsible for trade payable function as well as month end closing and financial reporting for our international trading division. Responsibilities
- Prepare and check accounting documentations (including but not limited to payment vouchers; debit /
credit notes, etc.)
- Prepare and arrange payments (through external banking portals/ cheque / payment instruction forms,
- Perform Internal control and to assist maintenance of team's standard operation procedures documentations
(including but not limited to payment cycle control; vendor set up procedures, etc.)
- Prepare monthly schedules; reconciliations and reports (including but not limited to balance sheet / bank reconciliations; accounts payable aging reports, etc.)
- Review and maintain proper documentations of financial records and reports
- Perform ad-hoc assignments (e.g. supplier payment analysis, etc.
- Degree holder in Accountancy or other related disciplines
- Qualified accountant with min. of 3 years of relevant experience preferably in trading company
Mature, self-motivated, detail minded and able to work independently whilst working within a team environment.
- Experience in Oracle would be an advantage but not essential.
- Proficiency in MS Word & Excel.
- Good command of spoken and written in Chinese and English.
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume in WORD FORMAT with expected salary to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.