As one of the market leaders in the Retail Industry, we are now heavily investing in technology and human resources in our digital transformation. IT is not only an individual function unit providing technology support but become a crucial party on technical enabler for business initiatives and connecting all the user
departments to go through the changes. We are now looking for high caliber candidates to join us in the following position:
- Analyze and elaborate business cases and requirements, translate the business requirements into specification
- Develop the technical solution and work with users on the processes and operation procedures to meet the business requirements
- Interact with other IT teams in Group e.g. Group Core System Team, Group Warehouse System Team and user departments in operation flow, data flow, training and control processes
- Creation and Execution of all test plans required for the new functionality and provide user training and documentation
- Manage both internal resources and external business partners to provide services in system development and implementation
- Provide guidance and resolution on wide range of technical and non-technical customer issues covering all the core applications running in company
- Provide non-office hour duty call by shift
- University (or college) graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science Engineering or relevant disciplines
- 3 to 4 years working experience in retail business, preferable in FMCG sector. Strong candidates without retail experience will also be considered
- Technical knowledge and experience in Oracle technology set, Oracle Apex. PL/SQL, Proc C, Java, Tomcat and Visual Basic.
- Practical experience in backend ERP system e.g. Purchasing system, Inventory System, Costing and Financial Systems
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical mind and troubleshooting skills. Can work in a team and independently.
- Good communication in English and Cantonese, both written and spoken with spoken Mandarin will be an advantage