is one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas. On July 3, 2017, Atkins was acquired by SNC-Lavalin. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
We are seeking to recruit high-calibre staff to join our Highways & Transportation Infrastructure Department
. Senior Engineer/Engineer - Highways and Airport Infrastructure
Candidates should hold the following qualifications:
- be a Chartered Engineer with a degree in Civil Engineering or a related discipline;
- have a minimum of 8 years' relevant working experience;
- be ambitious, have initiative and be keen to take responsibility;
- have experience of, and a strong interest in highway and airport infrastructure design. Understanding of pavement construction, alignment engineering, highway infrastructure design and coordination, and project management will be a strong advantage;
- have an excellent command of spoken and written English.
Candidates having less experience will be considered as Engineer.
Applications will be treated in confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. Those not being invited for interview within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.