Our company Faithful and Gould ( www.fgould.com )
is an International Property, Construction & Event Management Consultancy with specialist capability in the Project and Construction management of a varying types of projects, with offices across Asia, Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Subcontinent and Australia. Our office locations are complemented by those of our Parent group SNC Lavalin enabling us to draw on an international knowledge base in delivering the next project to our large and extensive client base.
From our Hong Kong office we currently provide a range of project management services to International Corporations and Government entities including the following:
- Strategic Project Definition and Advisory Services;
- Client Representative Services;
- Due Diligence studies;
- Cost and Budget;
- Planning and Programme Management;
- Project Management;
- Design Management;
- Procurement Management;
- Construction Management;
As part of our ongoing expansion, Faithful+Gould (Hong Kong) currently have a vacancy within Hong Kong and invite you to provide CV's for the following position: Senior Project Manager / Project Manager
- Project Location - Hong Kong
- Salary circa 45 - 60k per month x 12.
- Candidates with experience in the design, construction and delivery of Data Centre's need only apply.
- Good understanding of project procedures, including but not limited to Procurement, Tendering, Hong Kong Construction Contract T&C's, Cost Management, Cost Control, Reporting etc.
- Able to work on multiple projects of differing size and complexity.
- Large scale Construction project experience essential.
- Green and/or Brown field site experience essential.
- Must be client facing.
- Primarily F+G office based.
- Good command of written and oral English essential.
- Cantonese speaker preferred.
- Start date mid July 2018.