Our company Faithful and Gould ( www.fgould.com ) is an International Property, Construction & Event Management Consultancy with specialist capability in the Project and Construction management of a varying types of projects, with offices across Asia, Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Subcontinent and Australia. Our office locations are complemented by those of our Parent group SNC Lavalin enabling us to draw on an international knowledge base in delivering the next project to our large and extensive client base
From our Hong Kong office we currently provide a range of project management services to International Corporations and Government entities including the following:
- Strategic Project Definition and Advisory Services;
- Client Representative Services;
- Due Diligence studies;
- Cost and Budget;
- Planning and Programme Management;
- Project Management;
- Design Management;
- Procurement Management;
- Construction Management;
As part of our ongoing expansion, Faithful+Gould (Hong Kong) currently have an immediate vacancy and invite you to provide CV's for the following: Project Director - Hotel Renovation
- Project Location - Hong Kong
- Has 15 to 20 years of relevant project / construction management experience in Hong Kong
- Holds relevant degree qualifications in building, civil engineering or architectural design disciplines
- Experience should include managing hotel renovation projects being undertaken within an operating environment (non-closure)
- Conversant with local building codes, ordinance and authority submissions, permitting etc
- Consultancy or Client side experience preferred.
- Must be client facing and have excellent communication skills to manage the Owner, Operator and Vendor relationships.
- Client or F+G office based.
- Good command of written and oral English essential.
- Cantonese speaker preferred but not essential.
Please only send CVs that match with the above criteria. Please also vet and interview each candidate prior to issuing the candidates CVs to us.