Our company Faithful and Gould ( www.fgould.com ) is an International Property, Construction & Event Management Consultancy with specialist capability in the Project and Construction management of a varying types of projects, with offices across Asia, Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Subcontinent and Australia. Our office locations are complemented by those of our Parent group SNC Lavalin enabling us to draw on an international knowledge base in delivering the next project to our large and extensive client base.
From our Hong Kong office we currently provide a range of project management services to International Corporations and Government entities including the following:
- Strategic Project Definition and Advisory Services;
- Client Representative Services;
- Due Diligence studies;
- Cost and Budget;
- Planning and Programme Management;
- Project Management;
- Move Management;
- Design Management;
- Procurement Management;
- Construction Management;
As part of our ongoing expansion, Faithful+Gould (Hong Kong)
currently have the following immediate vacancy and invite you to provide CV's for the following vacancy: Healthcare/Hospital / Medical research Facility- Project Director
- Project Location - Hong Kong
- Relevant qualifications in Civil Engineering and / or Construction.
- 15-20 years' experience in management of construction projects in Hong Kong.
- Able to apply experience to multiple functions including design, procurement, construction, quality, safety, risk etc
- Green and/or Brown field site experience essential in a Hospital/Medical Facility/Healthcare
- Must be client facing and able to work effectively as part of a large project team
- Primarily site office based.
- Good command of written and oral English essential.
- Cantonese speaker preferred, but not essential.