- You should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- You shall have experience in execution of HVAC,LIFTS ,PHE ,FPS
- You shall have knowledge of relevant codes of NBC & NFPA
- You will be a recognised expert with a minimum of 8+ years' experience in the relevant field.
- You will have considerable experience showing clear career progression in your field through working either Client side or for a Consultancy.
- PMC/CMC role background would be desirable
- Successful applicants will have experience of working on high value/high end showroom / malls construction projects of international standards
- Overseas experience in a similar overseas project will be an added qualification
- Knowledge in monitoring and ensuring project cost and budget
- Excellent communication abilities, interpersonal skills of the highest caliber.
The role involves the execution duties to the highest possible standards. It is expected that the MEPF Engineer role will functionally support/report to the MEPF Manager /Project Manager and ensure the effective operation of the site through conducting regular site visits and quality checks
Work within the overall project schedule and co-ordinate with other team members to ensure schedules are not delayed.
- Provide and update project team with information to control costs and expedite delivery
- Support MEPF Manager in validating the documents with respect to client design guidelines, technical drawings, technical specifications and Bill of Material.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with client representatives, consultants, contractors and adjoining property owners
- Coordinate the project progress at every stage with contractors, client contractors, tenants and building managers
- Proactively identify potential problems, conflicts, design and delivery issues using risk management tools and skills to mitigate impact on the project
- Support tendering process from Technical evaluation perspective
- Provide timely regular and accurate reporting on the project progress, costs and quality. Installation checks, pre -commissioning checks, commissioning checks etc.
- Provide substantiated recommendations for variations and ensure contractors and consultants are paid in accordance with contract schedules
- Scheduling all variations per contract and keeping records for monthly reports
- Preparing a brief weekly narrative of site progress and cost issues
Rewards and Benefits:
- Be aware of the broader perspective and how it affects the project
- Providing the planning input for the MEPF works on daily basis.
We offer a competitive industry standard compensation package.