Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
• Execute account strategies and initiatives on the assigned customers with headquarter located at Northern China in order to achieve / exceed the AOP.
• Serve as the main contact window for assigned customers and resolve any potential issues on a daily basis
• Develop strategic partnership with customers through driving and collaborating with internal teams to execute Customer Action Plan
• Collaborate with internal teams to develop solution to meet customer’s requirement and drive for execution
• Leverage on the strong partnership to collect related information and insights from our customers and share with internal teams to support customer forecast and demand planning
• Communicate and coordinate with factory sales team to ensure alignment of the account strategy at all levels
• At least 3 years of solid sales experience in the garment industry.
• Experience in product development/merchandising/sourcing of apparel for large global or Chinese brand
• Knowledge of trims, labels and packaging within the apparel supply chain
• Good command of Excel and Powerpoint application
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, independent, energetic and aggressive characters