Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com . Job Description
You are responsible for the sales performance of assigned accounts and achieving the budgeted sales and profit contribution. You will be based in Ho Chi Minh. You will report to the Sales Manager. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE :
Competitor activity Pricing movements Complaints Questions in regards to products Sales forecast report Customers’ sales report Chair or attend the following meetings: Monthly sales meeting Forecast meeting Weekly sales meeting Qualifications
- To grow the business by managing and growing the existing key accounts and identify and grow new accounts
- Support and contribute actively to company’s growth programmes especially the horizon projects
- Maintain regular service and calls to existing key customers to achieve set targets
- Promote the use of Avery products to new and existing customers through application of selling skills and building relationships with all levels within the target customers
- Identify new product opportunities with customers for Avery Dennison’s products
- Manage market intelligence and monitor market trends in the region.
- Actively involved in timely collections from the customer.
- Prepare regular reports as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years related experience in key account management.
- Experience in Packaging/ Chemicals/Ink/Labels/Digital Printing/Paints & Plastic Industry is preferred.
- Good communication skills is required
- Proven sales results
- Maturity and influencing skills to work collaboratively within and across team
- Strong customer satisfaction focuses skills.
- Annual Medical Checkup.
- Additional Healthcare Insurance
- On job training and other soft skills learning courses.
- 13th month annual extra salary and performance variable bonus
- Yearly salary review
HR Discussion, 2 to 3 rounds of Functional Interviews. CALL TO ACTION
Don’t Delay! We’re hiring as soon as possible. Please call Phan Thi My Anh during business hours on 4-8-37655678 Ex: 203 to discuss on the position. AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER