About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.comJob Description
- Based in Hong Kong, reporting to the Hong Kong Sales Manager
- Achieve pre-defined sales target and increase market share for assigned customer accounts in Hong Kong and Guangdong, South China.
- Build up long-term business partner relationship with customers through execution of value proposition, customer marketing/growth programs, product demonstrations/training, and implementation of value-enhancing service initiatives, etc. to strengthen customer dependency.
- Provide product recommendations, samples, technical support, pricing and service information on demand; navigate complex problems and structures to determine the best solutions for customer needs.
- Collaborate with internal teams for complex projects/new product development
- Provide data reports for your assigned accounts and market intelligence on monthly basis.
- Maintain customer profiles and supply agreements, secure and maintain distribution of products and/or services and maintain effective agreements.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years of direct sales and customer service experience. Having related experience in China market is an advantage.
- Exposure in the printing, packaging or chemical/manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Good communication, listening and negotiation skills.
- Knowledgeable on selling techniques and negotiation.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Matured, independent and good customer service skills.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes is an advantage.
- Proficient in Cantonese and Mandarin. Conversational in English.
- 50% of travelling to China is expected.
- Individuals that are able to showcase scalability. Or rather, capability to cope and perform under increased or expanding responsibilities
** Candidates with less experience will be considered as Sales Executive.