About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6 billion in 2015. Learn more at www.averydennison.com .
About Avery Dennison RBIS
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.6 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions.
Based in Westborough, Massachusetts Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com . Job Description
ABOUT THE ROLE
To manage and drive customer programs through the end to end customer program management process. Working directly with key business stakeholders to deliver programs ahead or in line with customer expectations and/or best practice. Demonstrating a sound business mind to offer direction and flexibility as required throughout the life of the program to enable successful deployment.
Operating as part of a global team to work through key learnings, providing solutions or directing to the relevant area of the business to resolve as part of overall business improvements.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Total ownership of program deployment through end to end customer program management process.
- Ensuring key stakeholders are engaged through the life of the program
- Leading/driving key stakeholders/business functions to a successful program launch
- Provide project management by planning, setting up weekly calls with key stakeholders, tracking, action management, risk management, status updates, delivering to plan.
- Providing total program visibility through the use of process, trackers & templates
- Communicating program status with stakeholders.
- Highlight red flags, evaluate and drive solution. Escalating as required based on the level of risk and program delay.
- Have a good understand of key areas (PLM, Operations, Quality, Supply Chain, Procurement, Compliance etc) within our business to assess the customer requirement against our limitation in order to help manage expectations
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Degree holder
- 3+ Years project management, technical customer support, product development or related experience
- Prince2 or equivalent project management qualification
- Process & Situational Analysis
- International business experience would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Excellent organisation and prioritising skills
- Good influencing ability
- Assertive, tenacious and courageous
- Inquisitive and curious