Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.comJob Description
You will develop new business opportunities in the Durable Segment, primarily Mobile Phone
market in line with the Segment Strategy Plan in Vietnam and Indonesia. Also, work closely with Segment leader to define product and service strategies that drive segment growth and profitability. You will be based in Hanoi (preferred) or Ho Chi Minh. You will report to Senior Segment Manager Durables, SAPSSA YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Define market & product plans, which clearly establish product positioning (or product differentiation strategies) versus competitive products, Product development direction, service programs, Pricing & margins guidelines and profitability targets. Development of new market and/or applications. Lead and drive end-user and converter pipeline growth to meet objectives with the country segment champions and ensure we have a healthy pipeline to fuel growth. Assess current revenue performance and monitor product profitability. Partner with organization (BMs / BDMs) to ensure development of programs, tools initiatives to improve performance. Manage products with respect to forecast, packaging, range, logistic requirements, etc. Manage product profitability. Build and maintain close relationship with strategic end-users and manage the end-user relationship development of the country durable champions. Work cross functionally within the organization. Participate as a member of the Regional Durables team, share best practices, learning and strategies across the regions.
- Strategy & Implementation
Conduct competitive product assessments and develop new product or product positioning strategies to compete. Drive product launches with communication and training. Ensure that new products are introduced professionally, with appropriate positioning, pricing, sales materials, promotions and accompanying services.
- Product Launches & Support
Manage the regional product portfolio to ensure that the right inventory and/or products are manufactured or kept at the distribution centres & plant. Qualifications
- Product Portfolio & Inventory
Additional Information BENEFITS
- Bachelor's Degree is required, MBA is preferred.
- 5 years + of relevant experience in commercial business and selling to manufacturers of Durables, preferably Mobile Phones.
- Experience in Business Development from Printing/Mobile Phones/Electronics/Consumer Appliances/Industrial/Automotive industry is preferred.
- Proficiency in speaking and writing in English is a must.
- Proficiency in speaking and writing in Korean is a must.
- Experience in product development and new product commercialization is a must.
- Willing to travel 50% - 60% in Vietnam and Indonesia.
- Working experience in Korean OEMs and end user market/industry is preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Annual Medical Checkup.
- Additional Healthcare Insurance
- On job training and other soft skills learning courses.
- 13th month annual extra salary and performance variable bonus
- Yearly salary review
HR Discussion, 2 to 3 rounds of Functional Interviews. CALL TO ACTION
Don’t Delay! We’re hiring as soon as possible. Call Phan Thi My Anh during business hours on 4-8-37655678 Ex: 203. AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER