• Analyze & present supplier quality performance for management decision making
• Conduct supplier audit & prepare audit report
• Identity the room of improvement and follow up with supplier for the effective action plan
• Work with global procurement team closely to prioritize the audit schedule according to business need
• Handle Quality continuous process improvement project with local quality team.
• Coordinate with N.Asia sites to execute the audit plan
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
• at least 3 years’ experience in audit field, preferred in manufacturing or supplier management.
• Certified Auditor or Certified Quality Engineer (preferred but not a must).
• Knowledgeable on database administration and systems testing and auditing processes.
• Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Google, Lotus Notes, and function specific software.
• Excellent presentation skills & communication skills in both oral and written English.
• Strong auditing and statistical skills.
• Strong attention to detail, independent worker with strong problem solving skill.
• Willing to travel.
• With the sense of urgency & able to prioritize and complete the assigned task in tight schedule.