Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.comJob Description
- To response and ensure the customer inquiries and requests are addressed in a
- To coordinate with sales team, other internal teams, suppliers to ensure the product
quality and customers’ requirements are met.
- To handle customer complaints according to the Company procedures and service
- To communicate with sales team and key vendors regarding the latest development
of the customers and to maintain updated customer profile information.
- To proactively share among team members on new product / system knowledge and
on lessons learnt from the mistakes to improve quality of the whole team.
- To assist and back up other team members and provide supports and report to
- Bachelor’s degree
- Over 4 years related experience. Lead experience preferred
- Strong written, verbal skills in English or English-Chinese bilingual
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, and function specific software
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong presentation experience and skills