Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com .
· Develop a comprehensive sales plan to deliver the Annual AOP
· Manage the distribution and direct convertor channels in East China. Develop Annual Plans with distribution partners and Conduct Monthly Chanel Reviews. Develop New Distribution network to drive Geographic Expansion
· End User Engagement to develop Project Pipeline to meet AOP targets
· Build relationships with Key Convertors in the region and drive share gain . Build and Update Convertor database in the region
· Ensure DSO and Collection targets are met monthly.
· Bring market insights & analysis including market size, market trend, new products and application, customer trend.
· Provide suggestion for new products development and action plan to meet with new market opportunity.
· Generate weekly and monthly sales report.
· Accomplish any other tasks as assigned by the superior.
· 4-6 years successful sales or related experience.
· Demonstrated successful experience in a position of similar responsibilities.
· Proficient in assessing customer needs.
· Strong negotiation skills/experience.
· Strong financial skills and business acumen.
· Skilled in conducting territory analysis and planning.
· Strong ability to work independently with little supervision.
· Disciplined sales execution capabilities and multi national company experience
· Confident and able to work under pressure
· A good team player with strong inter-personal skills ; good exection.
· Experience in advertising or related industrial is preferred
· Effective verbal and written communication skill in English Required.
· University graduate.