Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com .
· Provide product information to internal and external customers, including product application recommendation, product datasheet, sales policy etc.
· Work with PM to develop M&M products for new applications.
· In charge of preparing product datasheets and compliance, such as IMDS, UL, CAS, REACH etc.
· Monitor and report on new product sales, including NPD and NRC products .
· Work with PM to refine product portfolio .
· Lead and manage priority growth projects. Lead teaming efforts (and project manage activities) that include R&D, manufacturing, quality and application development resources.
· Product training for internal and external customers .
· Support Marketing on forecasting for your products and programs.
· Develop and maintain working relationships with all functions including R&D, QA, Operation, Sales and BMD team .
· Based in Kunshan
· Bachelor’s Degree above, preferably with a background in Chemistry.
· Fluent written and spoken English
· At least 3 years experience in a Durables label or tape industry (e.g., electronics, automotive, telecommunications, home appliances) as a sales person or marketing professional is preferred
· Can use PPT, Excel and other related tools smoothly