Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
Reporting to Sales Manager, the incumbent is responsible for increasing the company’s revenues by achieving sales objectives within the assigned territory and/or account.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• To be a communicator between the company and its customers through personal selling.
• To achieve agreed sales and increase the share at individual customers.
• To manage and develop business of allocated sales territory by implementing sales plan and providing necessary supports to gain customer satisfaction.
• To ensure the timely process and collection of these gained business.
• To be a key contact locally in any projects and deployment that the company organizes.
• University graduate.
• Working experience in B2B sales, preferably in apparel, footwear or relevant industries.
• English communication proficiency (Ability to speak Chinese language is a plus).
• Proven ability to work independently in customer management.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to travel.