Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6 billion in 2015. Learn more at www.averydennison.com . Job Description
You will lead teams on QC
(incoming quality control), IPQC
(in-process quality control) and Customer Complains
. You will lead a team of 4 to 5 direct reportees. You will report to QA Manager. You will be based in Bangi. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE :
- Lead teams on QC (incoming quality control), IPQC (in-process quality control) and Customer Complains.
- Lead ISO, FC, UL Certification process, continuous improvement and quality assurance projects.
- Lead cross-functional team on projects. Communicate and work with all levels of the organization.
- Interact with Customers and handle high level complaints and the related process.
- Lead benchmarking of quality-related topics in support of divisional goals.
- Train and provide development opportunities for staff. Ensure annual goals are complete and communicated.
- Monitor and evaluate team members, and adjust training where needed.
Additional Information BENEFITS
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably Chemical Engineering.
- 6 to 8 years of experience in handling overall Quality functions.
- Experience in QC (incoming quality control), IPQC (in-process quality control) and Customer Complains is required.
- Experience working in Labels/Adhesives/ Ink/Printing/Chemicals/Packaging/Paints Industry is required.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Individuals those are able to showcase scalability. Or rather, capability to cope and perform under increased or expanding responsibilities.
- 1 month Contractual bonus with Variable Bonus for confirmed employees
- Bi-Annual Medical Checkup.
- Medical Consultation outpatient coverage for self, spouse and children.
- Additional Dental/Optical benefits
- Insurance Coverage for Self - Hospitalization and Personal accident.
HR Discussion, 2 to 3 rounds of Technical Interviews. CALL TO ACTION
Don’t Delay! We’re hiring as soon as possible. Call me during business hours on +
60387279888 Ext 821to discuss on the role. AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER