Company DescriptionABOUT AVERY DENNISON GRAPHICS SOLUTIONS
Avery Dennison is a world leader in graphics that identify, promote and inform. We use our extensive experience and creativity to help companies across the world bring brand visions to life in powerful and exciting ways. Here to transform ideas into tangible and inspiring messages, we believe in the power of imagination to enrich our world. Our high-performance, pressure-sensitive materials are designed for use on vehicle and building graphics, and are regularly converted for digital, cut and screen applications, such as banners and commercial signs. And we are constantly innovating to make graphics more exciting, noticeable and easy to install. Decades of know-how and the latest technologies – like Easy Apply Technology and our Supreme Wrapping Films – allow us to help you transform ideas into impactful messageKnow more about us http://graphicsap.averydennison.com Job Description
The Sales Manager is assigned with the responsibility of identifying, establishing & managing the relationship with Distributors, Resellers, Converters & Printers and influencers of the industry. You will be responsible for the selling the entire Graphics Portfolio, Mactac products to begin with. You will work from home. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE :
- Sales Manager is to build revenue strategies, account plans and business processes for designated accounts to achieve planned revenue targets
- Build pull through for Avery Dennison products, solutions & new innovation by building strong relationships with key influencers (project manager, architects, designers and brand agencies) and end users / brand owners
- Contribute actively to the annual Sales planning for the region & plan for expansion of the region and conversion of the difficult or Competition aligned converters, Printers and resellers to Avery Dennison.
- Market approach should be to drive & monitor secondary sales across Distributors /Resellers
- Responsible for conducting monthly Score Card Reviews with all distributors to evaluate performance both on primary & secondary sales end and drive timely actions if something is amiss.
- Monthly Sales forecasting for active inventory planning & anticipate unfavorable variance in sales and provide inputs and follow-up actions to prevent/close the gap.
- Manage all opportunities in accordance with the Opportunity Management process, including the creation of Opportunity Plans, the scheduling of early wins in the Opportunity pipeline reviews.
Additional InformationSELECTION PROCESS
- Degree in Business /Management or related.
- 8 to 10 years sales experience in selling Industrial/B2B products.
- Experience in Distribution Management is an advantage.
- Experience in OEM Printer Manufacturers/ Printing Ink Manufacturers (Digital Printing & other print technologies)/ Paint companies (Industrial/ Institutional business) are preferred.
Face to Face - HR Discussion, 2 to 3 rounds of Functional Interviews. CALL TO ACTION
Don’t Delay! We’re hiring as soon as possible. Call Mayuri Ghosh during business hours on +60387279888 Ext 821 to
discuss on the position. AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER Videos To Watch