Company Description ABOUT AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION
Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6 billion in 2015. Learn more at www.averydennison.com . Job Description
You will lead the Employee & Industrial Relations
and HR Initiatives
for the Manufacturing/Plant & Distribution Centre facilities at Bangi & Kajang, Selangor. You will work closely with the managers to design and deliver initiatives on Employee Engagement
and Employee Development.
You will report to the Senior HR Manager, SG & MY and will be based in Bangi. Your responsibilities as an HR Generalist Lead for the Plant & Distribution Centre shall include, but will not necessarily be limited to the following :
- Employee Relations : Act as a primary contact to managers on all Employee & Labour Relations matters. Provide coaching, counseling and advise to managers and supervisors on a broad range of Employee & Labour Relations related queries.
- HR Policy : Keep track with changes in the corporate policies, market practice and labor regulations. Advise the Management of the changes and revise the local HR policies when necessary.
- Industrial Relations : develop and maintain a positive employee and/or labor relations environment; lead and facilitate relevant industrial relations activity.
- Documentation : preparation of employment contracts and agreement, employee handbook, safety handbook and other HR documents for the organization. Regularly review & revise the documents.
- External Relations : develop and maintain good work relationship with external agencies and the community.
- Training: Support and assist in the development and implementation of supervisory and management training programs.
- Talent Acquisition: Work closely with the managers to attract, engage and develop talent across the broad employee spectrum.
- Lead Administration function and drive best practices to optimize resources while providing a good working environment & experience to employees.
- Manage foreign workers documentation, local support and related compliance
Additional Information BENEFITS
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or related field.
- Around 7 years of HR generalist experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in leading and ensuring statutory compliances & working productively with employees
- Experience in handling foreign workers documentation and related requirements
- Ability to understand and provide creative solutions to business challenges
- Excellent leadership, team building, facilitation, relationship building and consultation skills.
- Ability to drive people agenda with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent people skills, project management skills, with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely and concise manner.
- Strong customer focus and orientation.
- Ability to perform under increased or expanding responsibilities
- 1 month Contractual bonus with Variable Bonus for confirmed employees
- Bi-Annual Medical Checkup.
- Medical Consultation outpatient coverage for self, spouse and children.
- Additional Dental/Optical benefits
- Insurance Coverage for Self - Hospitalization and Personal accident.
2 to 3 rounds of Functional Interviews. CALL TO ACTION
Don’t Delay! We’re hiring as soon as possible. Call me during business hours on +
60387279888 Ext 821to discuss or can reach me via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/mayurighosh01/ AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER