Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
- Assist ADM manager to establish, manage and implement the administration policies and procedures;
- Independent leading a team to provide day-to-day administration support and services to the overall plant, including office facilities, transportation management, catering management, traveling arrangement, cleaning and greening management, annual body check , coordination with external vendors / internal departments, etc;
- Responsible for the organization of ER activities to enrich employees’leisure life, including annual party, sports competition, summer carnival etc;
- Responsible for the analysis of administration expense cost on a monthly base;
- Lead the team to effectively achieve the departmental objectives;
- Interfaces with EHS professional as SAT member to ensure all admin activities complied with EHS requirements;
- Make continuous improvement in administration service and get positive result;
- Collect employees' complaints and suggestions in administration area and then find out ways to solve;
- Other admin projects and activities assigned by manager.
- University degree;
- 5 years or above relevant experience in manufacture industries with min. 3 years related knowledge of administration management;
-Proven records on achieving staff satisfaction;
-Demonstrated abilities in problem solving;
-Good written and spoken English is preferred.
-Good communication, listening and interpersonal skills;
-Able to work effectively;
- Possess enthusiasm, perseverance, and a strong desire to succeed.