Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.comJob Description
Responsible for sales and account management of small and medium sized customer. You will report to Sales Manager. You will be based in Kajang. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- To grow the business by managing and growing the existing accounts and identify and grow new accounts, mainly small and medium sized business.
- Maintain regular service and calls to existing customers in a nominated territory to achieve set targets.
- Promote the use of products to new and existing customers through application of selling skills and building relationships with all levels within the target customers.
- Identify new product opportunities with customers for Avery Dennison’s products.
- Prepare regular reports, both for Internal and Customer.
- Regular travel to Customers for meetings
Additional Information BENEFITS
- Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience in Sales and Account Management.
- Experience in Packaging/Chemicals/Ink/Labels/Digital Printing/Paints/Manufacturing is mandatory.
- Hands on Experience on MS Excel, MS Office, MS Powerpoint, MS Word is mandatory.
- Willing to travel.
- Lunch and Uniform provided.
- 1 month Contractual bonus with Variable Bonus for confirmed employees
- Bi-Annual Medical Checkup.
- Medical Consultation outpatient coverage for self, spouse and children.
- Additional Dental/Optical benefits
- Insurance Coverage for Self - Hospitalization and Personal accident.
Face to Face - HR Discussion, 2 Rounds of Functional Interviews. CALL TO ACTION
Don’t Delay! We’re hiring as soon as possible. Call me during business hours on +60387279888 Ext 821
or can reach me via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/mayurighosh01/ AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER