Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
• Maintain RBO service level with planning work.
• Analyze Short and Medium term stock requeirment and review planning model to adjust min/max.
• Follow up on time inventory replacement and internal order issue . • Coordinate the related parties globally to get business forecast and provide solution on stock preparation . • Optimize inventory level. • • Analyze any failure or potential failure on inventory and coordinate the corrective action • File related document and provide the regular report on time and correctly.
• Bachelor degree or above education backround.
• Good English reading and writing skill.
• 2 years' working experience in manufacturing including of 1 years in inventory planning team
• Good computer skill on Office and ERP/MRP.
• Good problem analysis and solving skill.
• Quick learner and change adapter.
• Good communication and interpersonal skill.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.