Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
- Coordinate with multiple AD functions for new product development / item revision to meet customer's needs within required timeline
- Coordinate with CPD/Sales to offer best product option
- provide product re-engineer support to CPD
- Own final product spec based on customer needs
- Work with Global Procurement to ensure materials meet customer’s requirement.
- Work with Sampling Center to prepare sample
- Coordinate with all sites for item deployment.
- University graduate or above, 1 - 3 years experience in merchandising and/or product development coordination
- Good technical knowledge of the (insert POS, HTL, PFL & Woven) product line strongly preferred
- Good in written and spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin is preferable
- Detail oriented; good at organizing information piece by piece, comfortable in handling multi-functional issues
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self Development, Adaptability