Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com
- To respond to customer enquiries and requests (via telephone, fax and email communications ) in a timely manner
- To coordinate with sales team and other functional departments in the production and delivery of quality goods and services.
- To handle customer complaints according to the Company procedures and service standard
- To communicate with customers and vendors regarding the latest development of the customers and work with Customer Service Supv. o maintain updated customer profile information.
- To proactively share among team members on new product/system knowledge and on lessons learnt from the mistakes to improve quality of the whole team
- College degree or above
- Customer and result oriented, open-minded, Quick and careful learner
- Willing to work overtime whenever necessary
- Strong teamwork spirit
- Can read & write English
- Can use basic computer software such as MS-Office