Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.com . Job Description
Avery Dennison is seeking a IT Business Analyst with focus on eCommerce, pricing and R&D processes to join the Information Technology group in Asia Pacific. As a member of a Global IT Organization, the successful candidate will be a key link between IT and the Customer Service, Sales, (Digital) Marketing, Pricing groups and R&D group of the business. Interactions with customers will be part of the job. He or she will understand the business strategy and play a key role in bridging any gaps between IT and the line of business. A customer and business oriented mindset, IT business analysis skills and previous project experience is mandatory for this position.
Target working location: Shanghai or Kunshan
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with our key business leaders to support them leverage their business performance
- Clearly understand customer and business needs, complexities and impact
- Drive continuous improvement of our IT practices, procedures and supporting tools
- Conduct detailed analyses to identify gaps with business organization and support design, testing and implementation of IT system changes in line with the overall IT strategy of Materials Group
● Bachelor’s Degree, ideally with a major in IT, Business Administration or Computer Science. A masters degree would be an advantage but not a must Experience:
● At least 5 years+ of fundamental experience as a Business Analyst, ideally within a manufacturing industry around projects in eCommerce and order management processes.
● Knowledge in ERP systems (preferably Oracle), SalesForce.com and implementations. Experience of pricing will be a pro
● CBAP certification is an advantage Skills Competencies:
● Sound knowledge of process mapping and process optimization
● Ability to plan strategically, as well as translate into implementation plan for organization
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills, ability to create sophisticated solutions to complex (global) requirements
● Ability of seeing the whole picture and delivering results in a partnering and collaborative style
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
VALUED BUT NOT REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Experience in (Lean) Six Sigma, Finance and / or Project Management is strongly desirable
Global work experience (work/study abroad, global project management experience, etc.) Travel:
Willingness to travel.