Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global leader in pressure-sensitive and functional materials and labeling solutions for the retail apparel market. The company's applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers in the consumer packaging, graphical display, logistics, apparel, industrial and healthcare industries. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.1 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.averydennison.comJob Description
You will be responsible for sales of company products to some designated key accounts or assigned product lines. You will report to Key Account Manager. You will be based in Ha Noi, Vietnam.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Maintains a high level of sales achievement for major market segment.
- Manages accounts by maintaining close productive relationship with existing key accounts to ensure continuing contracts and that proper sales support services are provided
- Target new accounts and exploits business opportunities to achieve sales targets
- Develops and implements sales strategies for this segment
- Conducts sales presentations, writes up sales plans or sales proposals and negotiates with customers’ key executives to win significant sales orders.
- Coordinates marketing groups to identify marketing plans and strategies for launching events & campaigns.
- End user development especially End user using filmic products.
- Market information feedback, update customers profile.
- Collaborates with customer services management to resolve customer dissatisfaction.
- Prepare monthly update & weekly update from market.
- Prepare forecast material to the planner by monthly to meet the inventory turns target
- Prepare annual/yearly budget for the sales plan.
- Bachelor Holder.
- At least 3 years experience in industrial sales.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Can be pretty good communicate in English (Chinese is referable).
- Computer literate; excel, word & power-point , Google Apps.
- Technical background
- High incentive bonus every quarter
- Meal & transportation allowance
- Annual Medical Checkup & Additional Health care & PA Insurance
- On job training and other soft skills learning courses
- 13th month annual extra salary
- Yearly salary review
- Other benefits as company regulation.
HR Discussion, 2 rounds of Functional Interviews.
CALL TO ACTION
Don’t Delay! We’re hiring as soon as possible. Call My Anh Phan during business hours on 08 3765 5678 or +84 90 815 4866 to discuss on the role.
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER