Company Description ABOUT AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION
Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent.
Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.3 billion in 2014. Learn more at www.averydennison.com . Job Description
- Manage the overall coating performance in terms of productivity, production efficiency, quality, scrap, manpower optimization, safety, cost control and autonomous maintenance.
- Oversee all manufacturing related activities to achieve operational effectiveness.
- Ensure implementation of operational improvement strategies for productivity, quality, safety, cost savings and training.
- Analyze and draw information for daily operational needs and improvement. Ensure prompt problem solving for key issues.
- Responsible for key operational measures within business unit (Productivity, quality, cost, safety.
- Maintain quality control in coating line to ensure products meet quality standard; Drive implementation of process improvements.
- Ensure best practices and standard operating procedures are being followed.
- Drive improvement initiatives in key metric areas, manage production flow, staffing schedule and resources to budget and plan.
- Drive execution of autonomous maintenance in coating line.
- Collaborate with other functional areas to resolve problems and improve manufacturing processes.
- Lead the team to comply with Environmental, Health & Safety policies and achieve safety target.
- Promote teamwork within the coating team as well as other functions at the shop floor level.
- Ensuring participation of coating team in ELS training and ELS implementation.
- Execute/support A3 for Scrap and quality and ensure A3’s implementation.
- Work closely with Process and Engineering Team to implement best practices for coating process.
- Manage and control the consumables usage within coating department.
- Lead 5S activities, housekeeping and involve in recycling program.
- Strengthen the team capability and discipline.
- Perform general management duties such as hiring for new staffs, staff performance appraisals, promotions and terminations.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Science Additional Information BENEFITS
● Lunch and Uniform provided.
● 1 month Contractual bonus with Variable Bonus for confirmed employees
● Bi-Annual Medical Checkup.
● Medical Consultation outpatient coverage for self, spouse and children.
● Additional Dental/Optical benefits
● Insurance Coverage for Self - Hospitalization and Personal accident. SELECTION PROCESS
HR Discussion, 2 to 3 rounds of Functional Interviews. CALL TO ACTION
Don’t Delay! We’re hiring as soon as possible.